Directions: You are going to do one more final project in Computer Tech Class. This project will be very open-ended as far as what you can do and what topic to choose. the topic is your choice. I will give some suggestions below, but this is up to you. You may use any program you want to complete this project. You may use programs that we have used in the past such as PowerPoint, Prezi, or MovieMaker, but you may also use other things such as Animoto, a Paper slide video, etc. There is a list of requirements that you need to meet as well. The grading on this will be largely on the use of technology used in the project. There will be a reward at the end of the year given for 8th Grade technology and this project will go a long way in determining that. This project will be due next Wednesday (the last day before break). Good luck!
Ideas for a topic:
1) A biography of a historical figure or someone in pop culture (similar to what we did in 7th Grade)
2) A report on a recent book you read
3) Any topic you have covered in History, Science, or Math Class
4) Any social issue facing students your age (bullying, racism, etc.)
5) A video about you
This site can give you some ideas: http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/writing/research-paper-topics/
1) Must be at least 2 minutes long (12 slides if PowerPoint or Prezi)
2) Must keep track of list of websites used (this must be shown somewhere within project) A minimum of THREE resources required.
3) Must have audio (narration, sound effects, music)
4) Must be informative
Paper Slide Video
Example of a Previous Winner:
How World War 3 Could Happen