Click on the link below to take a ten question quiz on multiplication with decimals and then get more practice from the next link.
1. Go to: http://www.mathsisfun.com/simplifying-fractions.html to learn about reducing fractions and then take the 10 question quiz.
2. Go to: http://www.mathplayground.com/fractions_reduce.html. Write down the problem and your answer on a sheet of paper.
3. Other games/activities with fractions
1. Go to: http://www.mathplayground.com/fractions_add.html to work on adding fractions. Write the problem down first and then your answer on a sheet of paper.
2. When finished.....
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/mathgames/fractions/mathman_fractions_add_uncommon.htm (game similar to pacman)
http://www.math-play.com/fractions-board-game/fractions-board-game.html (a two-person board game)
Subtracting Fractions (Tuesday, November 29, 2016)
1. Go to: http://www.mathplayground.com/fractions_sub.html to work on subtracting fractions. Again- write down the problem first then answer on a sheet of paper.
2. You may go to the sites listed in #2 from "Adding Fractions" last week
Adding/subtracting Mixed Numbers (Thursday, December 1)
1. Do the worksheet provided of adding and subtracting mixed numbers.
2. Get more practice on your own at: http://www.mathgames.com/skill/7.71-add-and-subtract-mixed-numbers
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Math Jeopardy!!! Go to the website below and DO NOT CLICK ANYTHING UNTIL INSTRUCTED TO DO SO!!!!!
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
1. Multiplying Fractions
Go to: http://www.mathplayground.com/fractions_mult.html and answer the questions on a scratch sheet of paper
2. Cross-Muliplying to find a variable
Go to: https://www.mathsisfun.com/algebra/cross-multiply.html and go to the questions at the bottom
3. Multiplying Fractions Game