Making a "Kind Sign"
Directions: You will be making a sign to display as part of "Tuscola Kindness Week." you will do this assignment in Word. There is an example below and some things you need to make sure to include. you may also add other things as well. make sure you have a kindness quote and give credit to the person who said it. Here is how to complete this assignment:
- Start with a Blank Document in Word
- Go to "Design" and insert a page border
- Have at least two pictures (suggestion: do a search for "Kindness clipart")
- Have a text box with a kindness quote of your choice. you can look up these online or ask and you can have one that the school has used.
- Save the document as "Kind Sign" in "My Documents"