Posting Pictures Online
- A picture message can easily be forwarded and posted to other websites.
- Once pictures are out on the web there is no way of getting them back; they can stay on the internet forever.
- Taking, possessing, or sharing nude pictures of kids and teens are against the law.
- A rule of thumb for taking pictures is making sure that your grandparents or parents will approve; and it is G-rated.
- When on a social networking website, make sure that your privacy setting are set so only people you know and trust can see your pictures.
- You should keep your pictures private because they can show strangers where you live, go to school, and other personal information that cam put you in danger. Also stranger can alter pictures to make it seem like you were partaking in something dangerous like a crime.
- Posting picture only takes a second but it can last a lifetime, so you have to think before you post.