Thursday Afternoon - April 5, 2018
6th Grade (7th Hour)
- Finish the Internet Safety Scavenger Hunt in the Word document
- Some of you were working as partners- make sure you turn in a printed copy with both your names on it.
- Work on typing.com if you happen to finish with the Scavenger Hunt. You should be on the Intermediate Course.
8th Grade (8th & 9th Hour)
- Finish Access Assignments #1 & #2. There are two separate reports- staple them together and make sure your name is on them.
- Enter the data that we will use for Assignments #2 & #3. there are printed copies by the printer. It is a list of names and addresses. This is what you should be doing for a majority of the class period. you will open a NEW database in Access to do this.
- If you happen to finish entering the new data, click here. This will take you to a new page about "buying a computer." You will be responsible for just #1 and #2 on this page (the article questions and the Venn diagram). Do not worry about it if you do not get this far today
You should have PLENTY to do. Stay busy- you can help each other if needed, but you should be at YOUR seat and working, not moving around and talking or doing other things that have nothing to do with the assignments.